A high achieving, diverse professional with over 14 years working knowledge and experience within the hair dressing industry. An international award winning creative stylist with international field experience.
A result driven and methodical individual with a strong approach in achieving tasks and objectives given, exceptional colour knowledge and customer care skills.
An inspirational leader with great integrity and professionalism who identifies and develops opportunities, highly innovative with an ability to achieve exceptional business performance along with customer base.
Education & Achievements
- 2017 flown out to LA by Paul Mitchell to work on a photo shoot along side some of America’s best stylists for their new collection featuring in Behind the Chair, Estetica magazine and Hairdressers Journal
- Became a 365 Business member
- Lee Stafford education with North Lindsey College
- 2019 back stage stylist at Download Festival
- Joico Colour Genius diploma
- Worked alongside some of the best artists in our industry. Jack Howard, Larisa Doll and Sevda Durukan
- NVQ level 2
- 2012 finalist for Well Trends competition
- 2016 Best International Colour award